Saturday, May 15, 2010

INDIAN PHILOSOPHY LATEST NEWS


 I don't know in dis world , when I came here, but it should have been several centuries before. From those days to this day there has been lot of changes around me.Once upon a time, I used to see a vast empty space behind my ‘praharam’. There used to be less number of people wishing to see me that time. It was difficult to climb the seven hills and reach me. Only those who were bent on getting their wishes fulfilled from me would bother to climb up all the way and come.Now I can’t see beyond rushi ashramam. Even that I am able to see only partially. There are a lot of structures everywhere. People who are coming to me have grown manifold. Now-a-days, u think, u wish to see me, u can board a bus and come to me directly. Still u may have to stand for 3-4 hours in queue, but that is not as difficult as it was in those days.In the very initial days, it was only the tribes living here, who performed all the rituals. And then I started seeing a new set of people performing new poojas. New people had bought over the place from the tribes. In between again there was a problem. For some time my place was closed. Nobody came near me. And then one day another set of people started performing pooja’s on me. And their traditions are continuing today.
When these tribes were worshipping me, there was no difference amongst them. Anyone could seek my blessings. Then when new set of people came, they allowed only somebody and not somebody else. For long time this was the system. Some decade back, they started allowing everybody.
But now I am seeing they are again going back to the same discrimination system. They are allowing some people (VIP’s) to come closer and stay longer with me, while others are being whisked away from a distance.
The world is going round and round. I keep smiling all the time.
But people are changing. Those days, my pooja’s would be performed with all sincerity. Now I can see that people are just paying lip service. Many things are running in their mind, while their lips are chanting words praising ME..That day, there was this priest who was performing the ‘Archana’ on me. There was this ‘VIP’, who was allowed to come much closer to me and was staying there for long time. This priest, as he was performing the pooja, was thinking about the relationship between VIP and an actor. He was thinking how that beautiful actor had got into a relation with this ugly looking VIP. "It should all be for money.. If I had sufficient money, I could also get her probably" he continued his thinking...
The priest approached the VIP and gave the archana plate to him. He told the VIP "Please take the saranya plate..". His brain twisted his tongue to say saranya instead of archana, as he was thinking of saranya and not archana. The VIP was very much upset. The priest lost his job.



No comments:

Post a Comment